Index du Forum

Forum des supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.KANSAS CITY

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley -> La ligue B
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 03:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.KANSAS CITY Répondre en citant

BRISTOL, Conn. - Stuart Scott, the longtime SportsCenter anchor and ESPN personality known for his known for his enthusiasm and ubiquity, has died at age 49.The network says Scott died Sunday and had fought cancer since a diagnosis in late 2007, remaining dedicated to his craft even as he underwent chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.ESPN president John Skipper says Scott was a true friend and a uniquely inspirational figure and that his energetic and unwavering devotion to his family and to his work while fighting the battle of his life left us in awe, and he leaves a void that can never be replaced.Scott is survived by his parents, O. Ray and Jacqueline Scott; his siblings Stephen Scott, Synthia Kearney and Susan Scott; children Taelor and Sydni; and girlfriend Kristin Spodobalski. Rhett Ellison Jersey . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. Weston Richburg Jersey . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Bobby-Hart-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=…. His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Brandon Marshall Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Shane Vereen Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Jamaal Charles has passed a battery of tests and does not show symptoms of a concussion, the Chiefs said Wednesday — one day after the star running back told a radio show he saw light bulbs after a hit in Kansas Citys win over San Diego.Charles took a vicious blow from Brandon Flowers when he dove into the end zone in the Chiefs 23-20 victory Sunday. Flowers received a concussion from the collision and missed the rest of the game, but Charles popped up and trotted off the field, where he was met by team trainers. He played the rest of the game.But Tuesday, he told ESPN Radio that he saw light bulbs around my eyes a few plays later, and that he avoided going through the NFLs concussion protocol.It wasnt a concussion. If it was a concussion, I wouldnt remember the plays or remember none of my teammates names or remember what sideline to go to, Charles said during the interview. I definitely remember everything. It was just a huge hit.The Chiefs did not make Charles available to reporters Wednesday, and Chiefs coach Andy Reid refused to address the situation, though he did say he believes most players will tell the training staff if they suspect they have a concussion.These guys are pretty honest guys, Reid said. The team also said they would monitor Charles for a couple of days.Were not classifying him having a concussion, but as with all of our players well monitor him as it goes, head trainer Rick Burkholder said.In the past few years, concussions have become a major story line in the NFL. Numerous former players have filed lawsuits alleging the league failed to properly handle head injuries, and traumatic brain injuries have been linked to the suicides of several players. Among them is Jovan Belcher, a former teammate of Charles who killed his girllfriend and himself two years ago.ddddddddddddAfter the Chiefs learned of the radio interview, they called Charles into the team facility Tuesday night and began testing him, Burkholder said. The Chiefs also consulted with neurological experts at the University of Pittsburgh and had the team doctors examine Charles.Burkholder said the three-time Pro Bowler passed all of the tests.When he got hit, I obviously checked with him, he said. I know coach talked to him a bit there. I came back and consulted with the team physician; he was absolutely asymptomatic, wasnt complaining about anything. ... obviously, we check on those guys as they come off the field almost every series. I know coach spent time with him on the plane after the game.Burkholder also said Charles went through his normal weightlifting program Monday and still showed no signs of a concussion. He didnt think anything was amiss until he heard about the interview.Charles was diagnosed with a concussion early in last years playoff loss to Indianapolis. He pleaded with the Chiefs to let him continue, but wound up missing most of the game.I dont think I had to go through the concussion protocols and all that, Charles said Tuesday. I didnt want to go through that again because of what happened in the playoffs. I was definitely fine.Burkholder said the Chiefs used baseline tests as well as the results from last years concussion to compare with the new test results.The tests included SCAT3, the Sports Concussion Assessment Tool used by most professional sports leagues; ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing), which uses a series of computerized evaluation measures; and the ICE Exam, which is the University of Pittsburgh Medical Centers initial concussion evaluation test. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 03:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley -> La ligue B Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation