Index du Forum

Forum des supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

get practice with everybody

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley -> La ligue B
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 03:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: get practice with everybody Répondre en citant

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Keith Appling put together an impressive performance after a poor one. Appling scored 16 of his career-high tying 27 points in the first half to help No. 5 Michigan State pull away and rout New Orleans 101-48 Saturday. The senior point guard, playing with a hip pointer, was held to four points on 2-for-11 shooting with just two assists in last weeks 14-point win at Texas. "I was able to get a couple of days off over Christmas break and rest up," Appling said. "That helped my body heal. Now, my hip feels 100 per cent." Appling equaled the career high in scoring he set last month against Oklahoma, a fact that didnt surprise New Orleans coach Mark Slessinger. "Being from the Midwest, Im still a Big Ten junkie and I watch Big Ten stuff," said Slessinger, who is from Bloomington, Ind. "Hes always been underrated nationally. We didnt stop him in transition and he played a very, very efficient game." Appling matched a season high with eight assists, had only one turnover and grabbed five rebounds against the Privateers. "The biggest thrill was Keith coming off one of his worst games, really bounced back," Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. The Spartans (11-1) struggled for several minutes against New Orleans (3-5) before taking control with a 12-0 run midway through the first half. They led 44-27 at halftime and easily added to their comfortable cushion in the second half with 57 more points, finishing with their highest-scoring game since beating Nebraska-Omaha 110-68 two years ago. "Once we got on track, there were some bright spots," Izzo said. The Privateers had won two straight, including their previous game at UTEP. New Orleans Matt Derenbecker scored 16 and Cory Dixon had 11 points. "We took some ill-timed shots that were outside of our game plan," Slessinger said. "We wanted to shorten the game and make it almost a little ugly and really try to work the clock and try to get the best shot we could. We got out of our comfort zone and our game plan for this game and that allowed them to make runs." Gary Harris scored 19, Adreian Payne had 17 points and Denzel Valentine had 10 points, a career-high 13 rebounds and six assists for the Spartans in their final tuneup before beginning the Big Ten season Tuesday night at Penn State. Michigan State rested starting forward Branden Dawson because of a shin bruise. "He got kicked in the shin (Friday) on a drill," Izzo said, adding he probably couldve played Saturday. The Spartans also let centre Matt Costello watch one more game even though he was cleared to play. Costello missed his fourth straight game with mononucleosis, but is expected to play a little in the conference opener. Reserve centre Kenny Kaminski will be eligible to add depth against the Nittany Lions after serving an academic-related, three-game suspension. "I like the direction were heading," Izzo said. "I just need more consistency, but when you dont get practice with everybody for three weeks, you shouldnt be totally surprised by the lack of consistency." Harris responded with a poor start against New Orleans with a solid game offensively. The sophomore shooting guard was 0 for 5 before a second straight 3-pointer capped Michigan States pivotal run that gave it a 21-10 lead. Before the burst, the Spartans had more turnovers (six) than made shots (four) against a fired-up team aiming for an upset. New Orleans, a Southland Conference school, couldnt sustain its early success and fell to 7-30 against ranked teams. "We started off kind of sluggish," Appling said. "We didnt cover things exactly to way we wanted, but the big thing is that we finished strong." Benardrick McKinney Jersey . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Tom Savage Jersey . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-lamar-miller-super-bowl-jersey-au… Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. Duane Brown Jersey .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Xavier Su a-Filo Jersey . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko.Harrison, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Red Bull New York forward Thierry Henry announced on Monday that he will not be returning to the club for next season, bringing an end to his four-plus seasons in New York. Henry arrived at the club midway through the 2010 campaign as a Designated Player after starring for Arsenal and Barcelona during his time in Europe. But after New Yorks playoff run ended on Saturday with a 4-3 aggregate defeat to the New England Revolution in the Eastern Conference finals, Henry ended months of speculation about his future. I am taking this opportunity to announce that unfortunately Saturday was my last game for the New York Red Bulls, Henry wrote on his Facebook page. The decision has always been that I would leave after the duration of my contract and although that was never going to change, I didnt want it to distract from the progress of the team. During hhis time in New York, the 37-year-old Henry appeared in 122 regular season matches, scoring 51 goals and assisting on 42 more.dddddddddddd The Frenchman also played in 13 MLS playoff matches, notching one goal and seven assists, including five this postseason. Henry leaves the Red Bulls as the clubs career leader in assists, while he is second all-time in goals after scoring more than 10 times in each of his four full seasons. Thierry Henry, an icon of the worlds game, has been a wonderful player for the New York Red Bulls and a major influence on the development of MLS, said New York Red Bulls sporting director Andy Roxburgh said in a statement from the club. It has been a privilege to have watched Thierrys illustrious career unfold since he was 17 years old, and it has been a particular joy to watch him, at close quarters, lead the New York Red Bulls. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 03:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Supporters du Saint-Quentin Volley -> La ligue B Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation